"You don't love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear."
If you're dying to hear some fun facts about us, here are seven things you might not know:
1. Prior to photographing weddings Stephanie was a horse trainer
2. Stephanie has a B.A. in Graphic Design and Kevin has a B.S. in Computer Engineering from California Baptist University
3. We are dying to live on a huge farm and renovate an old farmhouse where our future babies can run wild
4. Stephanie has been drinking coffee since she was two (no joke) and doesn't plan on stopping anytime soon
5. Kevin has a passion for music although he doesn't have nearly enough time to play anymore
6. We are both Southern California natives and recently moved to Texas for a new adventure and change of pace
7. We met in college and upon meeting the first thing Kevin said to Stephanie when she asked what his major was "Well, I used to be graphic design but it was too easy so I switched to engineering. What's yours?" to which Stephanie replied, "graphic design." Kevin has been putting his foot in his mouth ever since...
We photograph couples who desire to have raw and authentic storytellers for their love story. We are lucky enough to capture them in a fine art perspective that shows off the romance and elegance of their wedding.
We are constantly loving on all of our fur babies... a Frenchton pup, two kitties, and two Arabian horses. Yes, we have a bit of a zoo going on but we wouldn't change it one bit! We adore animals, so much so that Stephanie was known as the 'crazy cat lady' at her previous job because she fed all the stray cats every day and almost got fired because of it.
We love to travel! Well, maybe not the living out of a suitcase part...but we love getting to see new places and experience new cultures. From Manhattan, Paris, Cancun, Sedona, Seattle and San Francisco we have gotten to go to some pretty cool places. We hope to keep adding to this list by shooting weddings all over the world.
Before working in the wedding industry, I spent my free time shooting editorials and fashion. This background brings an editorial look to our photos that is seen throughout our portfolio. I still pour through fashion magazines to get inspiration for weddings. I want to give our clients photos that look like they could graces the pages of magazines.