"You don't love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear."
Hello! We are Stephanie & Kevin Ponce. We are wedding and portrait film photographers with a love for natural light, breathtaking locations and beautiful details.
Our approach to photography is to capture authentic, vibrant and timeless photos in a fine art style that are unique to each couple. For the last five years we have been privileged to travel around the world to document the loves stories of our clients.
We are honored to have been published around the world including Style Me Pretty, The Knot, Southern California Bride, MOD Wedding, Norwegian Wedding Magazine, Angelic Magazine, Freckled Magazine and many more.
Our wedding photo by Kayla Adams
We are constantly loving on all of our fur babies... a Frenchton pup, two kitties, and two Arabian horses. Yes, we have a bit of a zoo going on but we wouldn't change it one bit! We adore animals, so much so that Stephanie was known as the 'crazy cat lady' at her previous job because she fed all the stray cats every day and almost got fired because of it.
We love to travel! Well, maybe not the living out of a suitcase part...but we love getting to see new places and experience new cultures. From Manhattan, Paris, Cancun, Sedona, Seattle and San Francisco we have gotten to go to some pretty cool places. We hope to keep adding to this list by shooting weddings all over the world.
Before working in the wedding industry, I spent my free time shooting editorials and fashion. This background brings an editorial look to our photos that is seen throughout our portfolio. I still pour through fashion magazines to get inspiration for weddings. I want to give our clients photos that look like they could graces the pages of magazines.
1. Prior to photographing weddings, Stephanie was an assistant horse trainer for an Arabian show barn in Southern California.
2. We met in college at California Baptist University where we both earned our Bachelor's degree and eventually got married there too!
3. We are dying to renovate an old farmhouse and have some land for our future babies to run wild.
4. Kevin's day job is a software engineer and he is currently working on launching his own tech startup.
5. We LOVE mexican food. Kevin is half mexican and got Steph hooked on papas con chorizo. It's our favorite! Mmmmm!
6. We recently moved to Texas from Southern California because, why not? We don't have kids yet and wanted an adventure!
7. Stephanie has been drinking coffee since she was 2 and doesn't plan on stopping anytime soon.
8. We love being outdoors and going on adventures like camping, hiking, kayaking...all of it!
9. One of our favorite places to vacation is Sedona, AZ. We first went for our honeymoon and fell in love with the amazing red rocks and gorgeous scenery.
10. We LOVE going to the movies! Its our go to date night, especially at Alamo Draft House. Having a beer and some wings while watching a movie is the best!