We are Stephanie & Kevin Ponce, a wife & husband fine art wedding photography team with a love for natural light, breathtaking locations and beautiful details.
With over 5 years experience capturing weddings, you can trust us to capture and tell the story of your wedding day in the best way possible. From the intimate moments, large family groupings and partying on the dance floor, we make sure to document it all!
Stephanie's earlier photography career experience in editorial work gives us a unique edge when directing and posing our couples. We love connecting with our couples and telling their unique love stories.
We are honored to have been published around the world including Style Me Pretty, The Knot, Southern California Bride, MOD Wedding, Norwegian Wedding Magazine, Angelic Magazine, Freckled Magazine and many more.
We are constantly loving on all of our fur babies... a Frenchton pup, two kitties, and two Arabian horses. Yes, we have a bit of a zoo going on but we wouldn't change it one bit! We adore animals, so much so that Stephanie was known as the 'crazy cat lady' at her previous job because she fed all the stray cats every day and almost got fired because of it.
We love to travel! Well, maybe not the living out of a suitcase part...but we love getting to see new places and experience new cultures. From Manhattan, Paris, Cancun, Sedona, Seattle and San Francisco we have gotten to go to some pretty cool places. We hope to keep adding to this list by shooting weddings all over the world.
Before working in the wedding industry, I spent my free time shooting editorials and fashion. This background brings an editorial look to our photos that is seen throughout our portfolio. I still pour through fashion magazines to get inspiration for weddings. I want to give our clients photos that look like they could graces the pages of magazines.
1. Prior to photographing weddings, Stephanie was an assistant horse trainer for an Arabian show barn in Southern California.
2. We met in college at California Baptist University where we both earned our Bachelor's degree and eventually got married there too!
3. We are dying to renovate an old farmhouse and have some land for our future babies to run wild.
4. Kevin's day job is a software engineer and he is currently working on launching his own tech startup.
5. We LOVE mexican food. Kevin is half mexican and got Steph hooked on al pastor tacos. It's our favorite! Mmmmm!
6. We recently moved to Texas from Southern California because, why not? We don't have kids yet and wanted an adventure!
7. Stephanie has been drinking coffee since she was 2 and doesn't plan on stopping anytime soon.
8. We love being outdoors and going on adventures like camping, hiking, kayaking...all of it!
9. One of our favorite places to vacation is Sedona, AZ. We first went for our honeymoon and fell in love with the amazing red rocks and gorgeous scenery.
10. We LOVE going to the movies! Its our go to date night, especially at Alamo Draft House. Having a beer and some wings while watching a movie is the best!
Now enough about us... we want to hear all about YOU! We would love to meet with you over a drink and hear all about your love story.